Side City Tour Price
|Included||Insurance, transportation, ancient city entrance ticket, boat tour ticket, guidance service, lunch|
|Excluded||Personal expenses, entrance ticket to Manavgat Waterfall (optional), drinks|
|Bring with You||Water, hat, sunglasses, casual shoes, camera|
Experiences of Side City Tour
You will learn the history of the Side town.
You will see the Green Canyon from the hill that has a panoramic view.
You will have photographs that have backgrounds of Manavgat Waterfall.
Opportunity to sight valuable monuments and artifacts in the Temple of Apollo and Side Antique City.
Exclusive open-top bus travel for cultural and historical excursions.
You will see the Seven Sages Mosaic.
Pleasure of lunch at Green Lake Panorama.
You will be able to enter the Central Complex Mosque which is the biggest mosque of Manavgat with Seljuk style architecture.
Program of Side City Tour
- You will be picked up from the door of your hotel with our service vehicles.
- After everyone is picked up, you are dropped off at the meeting area and you will get on the open-top sightseeing bus.
- The first visiting stop is the Manavgat Waterfall.
- You will arrive the Ancient City of Lyrbe (Seleukeia), which is 4 kilometers from Manavgat Waterfall.
- You will visit the Lyrbe Ancient City with your tour guide, and you will be able to learn a lot of historical information.
- You will be able to sight the remains of the ancient aqueduct of the Roman Empire.
- You will take a coffee break in a real Turkish village.
- You will go up the hill that with a good panoramic view and enjoy the view of the Green Canyon.
- You will have time for taking photos and videos.
- You will visit the Green Lake Panorama, the natural beauty of the Taurus Mountains.
- You will have a rest and lunch break by the lakeside.
- In Side Antique City, you will visit the Temple of Apollo and the ancient theater.
- You will visit the Central Mosque which is the largest mosque in Manavgat.
- You will be able to visit fruit and citrus orchards. If you want, you can buy fresh fruit.
- You will be dropped off to the door of the hotel where you stay.
General İnformation About Side City Tour
On a Side city tour Turkey, you'll have the opportunity to explore the city's history and natural geography. Side was first settled by Greeks in the from Cyme, a town in the Aeolis region. This ancient city's natural geography, proximity to the sea, and protected harbor made it a prime trading center in the region. As such, its tutelary deity was Athena.
Side City Tour Turkey
In addition to the ancient Greek ruins, the Side area features a waterfall, a catamaran cruise on the river, and local Turkish cuisine. The Apollon Temple, a major attraction in the region, is also located in the city. In the early 8th century, Arabs destroyed the ancient city, leaving only the ruins to stand today. In the years that followed, the city was reestablished as a fishing village, and today, Side is a popular tourist destination.
Alanya Guided City Tour
If you are looking for a unique Alanya guided city tour, take a Side city tour. Side is an ancient city whose ruins have been excavated. Some of its most impressive features include a colossal amphitheater, agora, Byzantine basilica, public baths, and many temples. The site is also home to an impressive Roman museum, which displays ancient artifacts. You can also visit the ancient Temple of Apollo, which overlooks the city's beaches. The view is especially spectacular at sunset. The city's narrow streets are lined with attractive gardens, and there are a variety of restaurants to choose from. You can also try out white water rafting or boating on the Manavgat River, which runs through Side.
- The Side city tour is a great way to explore one of Turkey's most popular resorts.
- You'll enjoy a leisurely sightseeing tour in a comfortable bus as you experience the unique atmosphere of the area.
- The Side city tour also offers a look at one of the country's most beautiful mosques and archaeological sites.
City Tour in Side Turkey
With a city tour in Side Turkey, you can take in the sights and sounds of Alanya. This Side city tour includes free time in the bazaar, a visit to Alanya Castle, and a cable car or boat ride. You can also have lunch by the Dim River or explore a cave. Many Side city tour operators offer guided jeep tours of the area. You can also take a walk in the center of Alanya. You'll also have a chance to visit the historic Suleiman Mosque. This is a great way to soak up the city's history while enjoying a snack.
- Another option for an Side city tour is a trip to the ancient ruins of Side.
- The cave features giant stalactite formations and a lagoon at its lowest level.
- You can visit these ancient ruins for a day trip.
- Side is also a beautiful waterfront town with a bustling bazaar.
Side City Tours
If you're looking for a fun and informative Side city tours in Turkey, then the town of Side is the perfect choice. This ancient port city sits on the southern Mediterranean coast and has a lot to offer. The city's beaches are beautiful, and it's also dotted with Greco-Roman ruins. A visit to the Side Museum, located in a renovated Roman bath complex, is a great way to learn more about this fascinating ancient city.
- Side, Turkey is a picturesque resort town with long sandy beaches and crystal clear waters.
- The town was also an important port and market for slaves, but it was destroyed by the Arabs in the 8th century.
- This ancient port town was eventually rebuilt as a fishing village, but the ancient ruins have survived and are still an important landmark in the town.
Side City Tour Price
Whether you're visiting Turkey for the first time or have been there a few times, a Side city tour is a great option. These Side city tour allow you to discover the city and its surroundings while enjoying delicious food and tickets to the city's top attractions. During your Side city tour, you'll discover the history of Side, its vibrant nightlife, and its untouched nature.
- Using a Side city tour to explore Turkey's many side cities is one of the most convenient ways to see the country.
- You won't have to worry about public transportation schedules and parking and you'll have a guide with you to explain the sights.
- Many of the sights in Turkey have little signage or explanations, so having someone to explain them is a great way to make the most of your time.
Side City Tour Reservation Form
Fill out the form completely for Side City Tour